The symposium will consists of plenary and parallel sessions. Presentations will be given in English. Oral presentations will be provided by some experts, invited guest speakers from various countries as well as local and foreigner researchers who works in Indonesia. A high quality/original poster is also invited and awards for the best of poster presentation will be presented.
- Presenter should prepare presentation slides (commonly in ppt/pptx format).
- The committee will ask you to submit the presentation files before the symposium days.
- The committee will inform you the schedule of your presentation before the symposium days.
- Presentation will be conducted around 10-15 minutes for each presenter.
- The committee will provide presentation pointer. But it is better to bring yours for your convenient.
- Each presenter should prepare their printed poster before the symposium days. The committee will not provide printing and duplication service for any presentation poster.
- The poster should be in ready to be presented, printed in A1 size paper, and in portrait orientation.
- Each poster session author will be provided with an A1 paper size poster board area. The board will indicate the poster number in upper right or left corner. Authors are responsible for mounting their posters the morning of their presentation and removing them as soon as the session ends. Posters left up past that time will be discarded.
- Each poster must include text in a large enough font (~20 point font) to be read easily by attendees from a distance of 4 to 5 feet or more. Lettering on illustrations should be large and legible. Photographs should be a minimum of 5 x 7 inches. Material should be displayed in logical sequence (introduction, development, conclusion) and each sheet should be numbered.
- No commercial activities or any advertising may be displayed on the posters. Non-compliance with this rule will result in the poster being removed.
- There will be special session for poster presentation. The committee will inform you the schedule.