JUST A FEW WORDS
About the event
The Organizing Committee of ‘the 6th International Symposium on LAPAN-IPB Satellite 2019 (LISAT Symposium 2019) invite you to join us in Bogor, Indonesia on September 17-18, 2019 to network with leading experts in the field of Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System. The conference will take place at the IPB International Convention Center (IICC) in Bogor, Indonesia.
The Technical Program is open to all topics in Remote Sensing and GIS related techniques and applications in agriculture, forestry, environment, marine-fisheries, atmosphere, and climate. Trainings will include a variety of topics of remote sensing applications and data processing.
IPB International Convention Center, Bogor, Indonesia
17-18 September 2019, Tuesday to Wednesday
The 6th LISAT Symposium Timeline
Abstract Submission [Deadline]
Notification of authors for abstract acceptance
Submission due date for full papers
Notification of review result of fullpapers
Authors submit revised fullpapers
Proceedings of SPIE online published
HAVE A LOOK AT THE
|Time||Ballroom 1||Meeting Room B||Meeting Room C||Meeting Room D|
|09.00-09.10||Welcome remark: Symposium chair|
|09.10-09.25||Opening speech: Rector of IPB University|
|09.25-09.40||Keynote speech: Prof. Thomas Djamaluddin (LAPAN)|
|09.40-09.55||Keynote speech: Dr. Arifin Rudianto (Bappenas)|
|09.55-10.00||Group photo session|
|10.00-10.20||Prof. Kohei Arai||Moderator: Prof. Lilik B Prasetyo|
|10.20-10.40||Dr. Gay Jane Perez|
|10.40-11.00||Pro. Yuji Murayama|
|11.00-11.20||Dr. Baba Barus, M.Sc|
|Parallel Session 1|
|Parallel Session 2|
|Time||Ballroom 1||Meeting Room B||Meeting Room C||Meeting Room D|
|08.00-09.00||Registration & Coffee Morning|
|09.00-09.20||Keynote speech: Dr. Adi Rusmanto (BIG)|
|09.20-09.40||Dr. Tien Dat Pham||Moderator:|
Prof. Vincentius Siregar
|09.40-10.00||Prof. Kasturi D Kanniah|
|10.00-10.20||Dr. I Wayan Gede Astawa Karang|
|Parallel Session 1|
- Crop growth and production estimation
- Drought and flood assessment
- Soil and water conservation
- Land conversion and urban development
- Precision agriculture
- Land Use and Land Cover, Land-Cover Changes
- Land Survey, Mapping of buildings/land for taxation
- Forest degradation and deforestation
- Forest fire assessment
- Biodiversity conservation
- Mangrove management
- Vegetation density mapping
- Forest resource evaluation
- Forest carbon and biomass
- Environmental Monitoring and Protection
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Risk Mapping
- Ecosystem Services
- Oceans, Coastal Zones and Inland Waters
- Water Resources Management
- Potential Fishery Zone
- Vulnerable shoreline
- Coastal Zone Management
- Marine Dynamics Modelling
- Blue carbon assessment
- Marine spatial planning
- Geoinformation for Blue Economy and Blue Growth
- Climate change and variability
- Disaster and risk reduction
- Early warning system
- Climate Dynamic Modelling
- Meteorology, Atmospheric Chemistry
- Air pollution
- Natural and Man-Made Disasters, Natural Hazards
- Sensor Platforms
- Nano and Micro-Satellite Technologies
- Radar detection and imaging
- UAV Technology
- Field spectroscopy
- Artificial Neural Networks
- 3D Remote Sensing, LiDAR, Thermal Remote Sensing
- New Instruments and Methods
- Laser Scanning, 3D-Modelling
- UAV Applications, Integrated UAV systems
- Radar Remote Sensing
The conference proceedings of the LISAT Symposium 2019 will be published by SPIE after peer review and acceptance. The accepted papers published by SPIE will also be submitted to SCOPUS for indexing. Selected papers of the LISAT Symposium 2019 will be published by several international journals.
Proceedings of SPIE – Scopus Indexed
Remote Sensing – Scopus indexed journal
Selected papers will be considered to be published in Remote Sensing Journal. There will be two special issue of Remote Sensing Journal:
Advance Geospatial Artificial Intelligence for Forest Modeling, Prediction, Conservation and Management
Geospatial Analysis of Urban Heat Island Phenomena in Megacities
Jurnal Pengelolaan Sumberdaya Alam dan Lingkungan (Journal of Natural Resources and Environmental Management)
Published by IPB University, accredited by Kemenristekdikti; SINTA2
Guideline for Manuscript
All authors can participate in the conference by submitting either an abstract and/ or a full paper. All submitted abstracts will be published in the LISAT Symposium 2019 Abstract Proceedings. Authors with full registration can submit 1 full manuscript to be published in the LISAT Symposium SPIE conference proceedings which will be submitted to Scopus for indexing, following peer review and acceptance.
- Prepare your paper according to the SPIE manuscript specifications. Download here the word template for paper preparation.
- Submit your manuscript via the SPIE submission system.
- A statement of transfer of copyright should be signed by at least one author of the manuscript and returned to SPIE. The form may be downloaded at http://spie.org/x14109.xml. Authors may submit the completed form to http://spie.org.
- The Proceedings of this LISAT Symposium 2019 (one paper per author) are published in the SPIE Digital Library along with over 460,000 papers from other outstanding conferences and SPIE Journals.
- Oral Presenters are requested to prepare a 10 minutes PowerPoint presentation.
- To better facilitate presentations, there will be a designated computer and pointer to be used for PowerPoint presentations. Presenters are therefore requested to submit their files in digital form to the secretariat at the check-in desk.
- In case of last minute substitutions, only co-authors are allowed to present their paper.
- The committee will inform you the schedule of your presentation before the symposium days.
- Poster panels (with stand) will be made available for posters, which will be set up on 17 September 2019
- The poster session will be at 13.00 to 13.30 on 17 and 18 September 2019 (please refer to program book).
- Each presenter should prepare their printed poster before the symposium days. The committee will not provide printing and duplication service for any presentation poster.
- The poster should be in ready to be presented, printed in A1 size paper (594 x 841 mm), and in portrait orientation, not landscape.
- Each poster session author will be provided with an A1 paper size poster board area. The board will indicate the poster number in upper right or left corner. Authors are responsible for mounting their posters the morning of their presentation and removing them as soon as the session ends. Posters left up past that time will be discarded.
- Each poster must include text in a large enough font (~20 point font) to be read easily by attendees from a distance of 4 to 5 feet or more. Lettering on illustrations should be large and legible. Photographs should be a minimum of 5 x 7 inches. Material should be displayed in logical sequence (introduction, development, conclusion) and each sheet should be numbered.
- No commercial activities or any advertising may be displayed on the posters. Non-compliance with this rule will result in the poster being removed.
- Poster session will be conducted in the ballroom.
- Presenters should be ready 30 minutes before the schedule to setup their poster.
- Poster presenters are requested to be around their displays to answer questions during the session for poster presentations. Posters without presenters are considered as NO SHOW and the paper will not be published.
|Type of Attendee||Student||Non-Student|
|a. Author||IDR 500,000||IDR 1,000,000|
|b. Non-Author||IDR 300,000||IDR 750,000|
|a. Author||USD 100||USD 150|
|b. Non-Author||USD 100||USD 100|
The online registration will close on September 13, 2019.
- Author, student and full registration includes conference bag, access to sessions, coffee breaks, lunches, day tour, gala dinner.
- Authors can participate in the conference by submitting either an abstract and/ or a full paper. All submitted abstracts will be published in the LISAT Symposium Abstract Conference Proceedings.
Authors with full registration can submit 1 full paper in the conference proceedings published by SPIE and also included in Scopus, following peer review and acceptance. Authors are required to present their paper at the symposium in order to be published in the SPIE proceedings – no exceptions.
Authors are responsible for submitting their full paper to SPIE through the manuscript submission link for review and acceptance in the conference proceedings. For authors who will present more than one paper and wish to publish additional manuscripts in the SPIE conference proceedings, a fee of 50% of registration fee will be charged for each additional manuscript.
Local government employees can apply for reduced registration fees by contacting the Organizing Committee of the LISAT Symposium.
**All registration fees must be paid by the last day of the symposium. Therefore, those who will pay by bank transfer will need to do so in a timely manner so the money can be received by the date of the conference. Please notify the conference organizing committee for any other arrangements. Delegates who have outstanding conference fees will not be able to publish their papers in the symposium proceedings.
Please note that travel grants and financial support for delegates are not available for the symposium.
Kindly ensure that all funds for travelling and accommodation are secure prior to the symposium.
International Scientific Committees
Yoshino Kunihiko (Univ. of Tokyo, Japan), Budiman Minasmy (Sydney Univ., Australia), Robert Leben (Colorado Univ., USA), Oulavi Luukanen (Univ. of Helnsinki, Finland), Yoshiaki Honda (CERES, Chiba, Japan), Yuji Murayama (Univ. of Tsukuba, Japan), Larry Fisher (Univ. of Arizona, USA), Christopher Kleinn (Univ. of Gotingen, Germany), Nishida Kenlo Nasahara (JAXA, Japan), Akira Sato (Chiba Univ., Japan), Satoshi Uchida (JIRCAS, Japan), Keiji Kushida (Nihon University, Japan), Christopher Gomez (Canterbury, New Zealand), Nick Chappell (Lancaster University, UK), Stefano Vignudelli (CNR, Italy), Ida Theilade (University of Coppenhagen, Denmark), Himlal Baral (CIFOR & Melbourne Univ. Australia)
National Scientific Committees
Mahmud Arifin Raimadoya (IPB, Indonesia), Iskandar Z. Siregar (IPB, Indonesia), I Nengah Suratijaya (IPB, Indonesia), M. Buce Saleh (IPB, Indonesia), Vincentius P. Siregar (IPB, Indonesia), Bambang Trisasongko (IPB, Indonesia), Jonson Lumban Gaol (IPB, Indonesia), Alinda F.M. Zain (IPB, Indonesia), Irzaman Husein, (Indonesia), Baba Barus (IPB, Indonesia), Bisman Simson Nababan (IPB, Indonesia), Yeni Herdiyeni (IPB, Indonesia), Lilik Budi Prasetyo (IPB, Indonesia), Yudi Setiawan (IPB, Indonesia), Wahyudi Hasbi (LAPAN, INDONESIA).
IPB International Convention Center (IPB-ICC)
Botani Square Building, Jl. Raya Pajajaran, Tegallega, Bogor Tengah, Kota Bogor, Jawa Barat 16127
Our great sponsors
selected paper will be considered
TO BE PUBLISHED ON
The Proceedings of this conference are published in the SPIE Digital Library along with about 460,000 papers from other outstanding conferences, SPIE Journals, and chapters from SPIE Press books.
Center for Environmental Research, Institute of Research and Community Empowerment, IPB University
Directorate of International Program, IPB University
IN COOPERATION WITH
Indonesian National Institute of Aeronautics and Space (LAPAN), Geospatial Information Agency (Badan Informasi Geospatial/BIG), National Development Planning Agency (Badan Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional/BAPPENAS)
Content last update:(UTC+7)